Require a Learning Management System? Why not have something better?
Learning Management Systems (LMS) are an integral part of any e-Learning deployment strategy. A good LMS is able to provide important e-Learning related information to administrators, while keeping the interface for learners user friendly and intuitive.
Three Learning’s e-Learning Application Portal, or eLAP, goes one step further. Aside from the essential functions of an LMS, eLAP is able to measure an additional piece of data which is vital in any organisation’s training strategy – Learning Effectiveness.
e-Learning Application Portal (eLAP)
Imagine being able to pinpoint the areas which a learner needs improvement on. Or imagine being able to be fully confident that your staff are able to perform on a certain task. To achieve these, eLAP uses profound data, on top of traditional SCORM data, to track and measure learning outcomes. From there, an organisation can make informed decisions on how to further evolve their content, learning goals, and training strategy.
- User-friendly and professional graphic interface
- Standard LMS reporting of progress and completion
- Role specific learning paths and assignments
- Courseware survey and feedback
- Learning outcome measurement and evaluation
- Advance reporting and data collection
- Learning behaviour data
- Specific assessment selection scripts
- Self evaluation measurement and bench-marking
- and more!
These features assist not only in administering learning effectively, but also in empowering organisation’s with key insights on their overall training situation.